Young Thug Defends Birdman’s Honor Against Charlamagne Tha God
Rucuss staffApril 22, 2016
Young Thug came to Birdman’s defense after he stormed off his interview with The Breakfast Club.
This morning (Friday), Birdman told hosts Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy to respect his name. Then he refused to respond to their questions, and stormed out of the room.
Birdman never gave a reason why he was so angry with the morning crew. Nor did he answer Charlamagne’s question, when he asked why didn’t he respond to Rick Ross or Trick Daddy when they criticized the Cash Money CEO.
Many fans clowned Birdman for his antics on social media. But Young Thug came to his defense.
“Charlamagne, make niggas torture you, boy,” Young Thug said in a video on Snapchat. “I said, pussy. Going to make us beat the shit out of you. Let’s beat this shit nigga”.
Young Thug and Charlamagne have history. The two got into a feud after Charlamagne and The Game clowned him during an interview. They both sided with Lil Wayne in his dispute with Young Thug. He, later, called The Breakfast Club, “the devil.”
Birdman and Young Thug were named in the indictment as a conspiracy to kill Weezy when his tour bus was shot at multiple times in Atlanta last year.
Watch Young Thug threaten Charlamagne below.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Threatens The Breakfast Club, Then Storms Off [Video]
- Young Thug’s Road Manager Arrested for Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shooting [Details]
- Lil Wayne Blasts Young Thug for ‘Carter 6’ Album Title [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Birdman Talks About Gay Rumors, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & More
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]