Young Jeezy Denies Beating Son, Claims He Was Set Up by Baby Mama [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 8, 2014
Young Jeezy hopes to clear his name after being accused of beating his son.
The Atlanta native claims he never assaulted his son, only that he was set up by the mother, Tenesha Dykes. TMZ reports Jeezy and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did get into an argument in September 2012, but it didn’t really escalate into violence.
Jeezy reportedly told Jadarius that he was a punk with an attitude and didn’t want him staying at his house. The 17-year old got mad and the two started screaming at each other. Jeezy denies that he hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits that he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.
Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, “I will kill you … I will put a bullet in your head right now.” However, Jeezy denies making the threats and instead said, “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.”
Jeezy claims that the child’s mother is brainwashing their son so she can get more money out of him. In the end, Jeezy was arrested on Friday in Atlanta and charged with battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats. He was released on $45,000 bond.
Photos via Killerboombox.com and 11alive.com
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent’s Son Blasts His Dad For Not Showing Up For His Graduation [Details]
- The Dream Responds to Baby Mama Releasing Photos Of Her Injuries
- Meek Mill Blasts His Baby Mama Over Child Support Payments! [Details]
- Chris Brown Blasts Baby Mama Over Claims He Gave Daughter Asthma [Details]
- Future’s Baby Mama Says Ciara F*cks For Tracks, He’s a Dead Beat Dad! [Details]
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack