You Wore What: Jennifer Lopez
SimoneJanuary 25, 2012
Jennifer Lopez turned heads on last night’s episode of American Idol.
The Internet was ablaze with questions about her ensemble! Well after some extensive research, I was able to locate the designer. It is the Lucia dress from the Stella McCartney Fall 2011 Collection.
The dress retails for a little over $2000 but unfortunately it is no longer available. Retailers such as TopShop and ASOS offered look-a-like versions of this dress as it was a hit on the runways. This particular dress was popular among the Hollywood heavy hitters as it has graced the frames of celebs.
Rocsi Diaz of BET’s 106 and Park
Oscar Winner Kate Winslet
The incomparable Jane Fonda.
As you can see this updated version of the LBD (little black dress) transcends any and all boundaries. Each of these ladies bring a little something different to the dress. It is still classy yet sassy!
Now you know.
Love + Lipgloss.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Wears Stella McCartney Lucia Polka-Dot Dress
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Beyonce Struts Her Post Baby Body in Stella McCartney Hawaiian Print Pants [Photos]
- Jane Fonda Put Young Stars To Shame At 2015 Golden Globes
- 2012 Oscars: Jennifer Lopez & Cameron Diaz Show Off Butts, Possible Nip Slip [Video]
- Neon Colors For Spring: Jennifer Lopez Rocks Michael Kors Dress & Manolo Blahnik Pumps!