Yikes: Keri Hilson Travels Across the World to Perform & No One Shows Up! [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2012
Singer Keri Hilson can mark Nigerian capital Abuja off the lists of places to perform.
After she traveled more than 15 hours to sing at the Sofa Lounge show, Hilson received a rude awakening at the International Conference Center. There was hardly anyone there. People in attendance told OMG Ghana that the concert was a flop.
Many contributed the low ticket sales to the lack of publicity surrounding the event. Check out a few photos from the empty venue below.
Lucky for Hilson, she has her rumored boyfriend Oklahoma City Thunder player Serge Ibaka to console her.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Serge Ibaka and Keri Hilson Vacation in Cabo San Lucas [Photos]
- Keri Hilson, Serge Ibaka Rock Fedoras at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Keri Hilson Confirms Serge Ibaka Break Up, Says Music Is Her Boyfriend [Details]
- Keri Hilson And Her Friends Dress Up As TLC [Photos]
- NBA Player Serge Ibaka Goes Shirtless For New Photo Shoot [Photos]
- Keri Hilson, OKC Player Serge Ibaka Party For Her 30th Birthday [Photos]