YG Shot Three Times At Recording Studio [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 13, 2015
Rapper YG is recovering after being shot three times in the hip at a Los Angeles recording studio.
The incident happened around 1:45 a.m. Friday at Studio City, TMZ reports. The My Hitta rapper was able to get in his car, while a friend from his crew drove him to a nearby hospital. Police were called and found multiple shell casings and blood on the sidewalk. They went to the hospital to interview YG, but he was “very uncooperative.”
There were video cameras in the studio where YG was recording just before he was shot. A fight allegedly broke out shortly before the shooting. TMZ reports. Cameras may have captured the violence, and LAPD detectives have already requested the footage.
According to his rep, he is “doing fine” and his injuries are not life-threatening. In 2014, YG released his debut studio album, My Krazy Life, which focused on gang life in South Central Los Angeles.
More from Rucuss
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Soulja Boy’s Bentley Impounded, Accused of Hit and Run [Details]
- Lil Wayne Suffers Another Seizure, Released From Hospital [Details]
- Chris Brown Emerges at Basketball Game After Suffering a Seizure [Photos]
- Kelly Osbourne Has a Seizure On Set of ‘Fashion Police,’ Rushed to Hospital [Details]