YG Says Secret Service Is Watching Him After Donald Trump Diss
Rucuss staffApril 27, 2016
YG thinks the sercret service wants to keep an eye on him.
The Compton rapper claims that the secret service reached out to him after he released his Nipsey Hussle collaboration “FDT (F**k Donald Trump).”
“Secret service hollering’ at the label,” YG told TMZ. “They asked to see the lyrics on my album to see if I’m talking about him on my album. If I’m talking about it on my album, they’re gonna try to take it off the shelves.”
YG was shocked because he claims that wasn’t his intention. He just wanted to move young voters to the polls.
“We’re trying to touch the people,” YG said. “We’re trying to motivate the young people to vote. Take your time out to vote on who should be in office because it’s important. If not, it could be all bad for us.”
But YG is not strictly focused on the election. He’s also prepping his sophomore album Still Krazy and gearing up for “The Endless Summer Tour” with Logic, G-Eazy, and Yo Gotti.
More from Rucuss
- YG Put On Blast for Spreading STDs, Beefs With DJ Mustard [Details]
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’