Yandy’s Boyfriend Mandeecees Harris Charged With Molesting a 15-Year Old! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 10, 2013
Producers of Love & Hip Hop New York need to do a more thorough background check of cast members before they join the show.
Breakout star Yandy Smith is showing more of her personal life this season and after news of her boyfriend’s arrest, she’s probably regretting that decision. Her boyfriend and father of her son Mandeecees Harris is charged with performing various sexual acts with a 15-year-old girl and inappropriately touching her at his former home in New Jersey two years ago.
The 15-year old victim is allegedly the daughter of his oldest son’s mother.
The NorthJersey reports:
Bergen County prosecutors allege that Harris asked for and received oral sex from the girl and fondled her on various occasions between September 2009 and April 2010. He was arrested later that year and charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison.
Harris remains free without bail. He was not present in state Superior Court in Hackensack during jury selection Wednesday. Court officials expect to have a full panel of jurors by Thursday, and attorneys are scheduled to make opening remarks on Jan. 29.
These charges come on the heels of rumors that Yandy and Harris’ home was raided by police in July. Sources told Rucuss that Harris, his brother and best friend were allegedly arrested for distributing heroin.
Harris owns Beat Factory studio in The Bronx, New York and manages several rappers.
More from my site
- Mendeecees Harris Indicted For Allegedly Trafficking Heroin, Cocaine [Details]
- Will Mandeecees Harris Accept Plea Deal in Molestation Case? [Details]
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Love & Hip Hop New York Premiere
- Mendeecees Harris Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking [Details]