Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2014
Love & Hip Hop New York star Mendeecees Harris is finally out of jail.
Harris was released last night after spending more than a year behind bars. A judge agreed to release Harris on $600,000 bond. Yandy Smith put up the $200,000 to bail him out.
Harris told TMZ that the first thing he did after being released was grab some Chinese food and candy.
Smith’s website, Everything Girls Love, announced her fiancé’s homecoming in a post titled “Welcome Home Mendeecees.”
“Over the last year, EGL’s own Yandy Smith has been open in sharing her journey with fiance’ Mendeecees Harris. Harris was released tonight on a 600K bail of which 300k was secured (200k from his fiance’ Miss Smith and 100k of his own funds.)
Details surrounding the terms of his release have not surfaced. In an exclusive, Yandy stated ” We have been anticipating him getting bail for a while. As you know from the show, every time I got excited, circumstances came up and threw a wrench in the plan. So this time, I did not get excited until I heard the judge say all the terms were excepted and bail was granted.”
Although Mendeecees has not seen his boys as of yet, Yandy confidently stated, ” I’m SURE it’s going to be like Christmas at our house.”
Mendeecees mentioned he’s excited to be home and is ready to make up for lost time with his sons and fiance’. Although, Yandy or Mendeecees can not comment about the case, we’re excited for him to be home with his family!”
Harris was arrested Jan. 2013 for drug trafficking charges.
Photos via EGL
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Mendeecees Harris Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Testifies, Denies Molesting 15-Year Old [Details/Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online