Yandy Smith Puts Women On Blast For Direct Messaging Mendeecees [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 11, 2014
Love & Hip Hop New York star Yandy Smith stood by her man while he spent more than a year behind bars.
And now that her fiance Mendeecees Harris is free on a $600,000 bond, Yandy is not letting him go. Mendeecees appears to be fine with it, because he seems to have given the reality star permission to go through his Instagram direct messages.
After Yandy went through his messages, she didn’t like what she saw. Yandy was so heated she screen shotted a few messages from random women and put them on blast on her own account.
Yandy claims those same women comment on her page that they are fans and love her. Check out the post below.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Testifies, Denies Molesting 15-Year Old [Details/Photos]
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Love & Hip Hop: Mendeecees Harris Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking [Details]