Yandy Smith & Mandeecees Harris Host ‘Princess Ballerina’ Baby Shower
Rucuss staffJanuary 12, 2015
Yandy Smith and fiancé Mandeecees Harris are expecting their second child together.
And to celebrate, the couple hosted a Princess Ballerina-themed baby shower at The Attic Rooftop & Lounge in New York City on Sunday. The decorations included plenty of pink, ballerina shoes and tutus, which was designed by Chasing Cayden by Design.
“My little ballerina princess is on her way!,” Yandy tweeted. “I’m so excited to celebrate the arrival of my baby girl! Thank you @sophisticatedlifedesigns for every detailed touch you’ve added to this special day with your custom lettering.“
Yandy’s mom, Mona Scott-Young, Rich Dollaz, Kimbella, Juelz Santana, Meeka Claxton, Cam’Ron’s wife JuJu and more were all in attendance. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Rich and Mona
Cam’Ron’s wife JuJu
Meeka, Mona and Pynk magazine’s Mecca Moore
Photos via Instagram and TheYBF.com
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Mendeecees Harris Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!
- Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking [Details]