WTF! NBA Player Brandon Jennings Has a Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffle Tattoo! [Photo]
Rucuss staffApril 28, 2012
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Brandon Jennings is a native of Los Angeles.
And he’s proud of it. Although, the 22-year old currently lives in Milwaukee because of his profession he hasn’t forgotten what he loves the most about his hometown. Apparently, Jennings has a love for Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted a photo on Instagram Friday night, showing his latest tattoo. It’s a permanent tattoo of the Roscoe’s logo on his left arm.
Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Yes, it is Roscoe’s logo. Look at it again.
Were not really surprised. Jennings also has customized shoes with the logo on them.
Hey Roscoe’s! Please give this man an endorsement deal. He deserves it!
More from Rucuss
- JR Smith And Brandon Jennings Get Into Twitter Beef Over JR’s Brother Chris [Details]
- Karrueche Tran Denies Dating NBA Player Brandon Jennings [Details]
- Say What: Are Tae Heckard & Brandon Jennings Engaged?!
- Brandon Jennings And Tae Heckard Are Expecting a Child [Details]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Brandon Jennings Dumps Tae Heckard, Wants to Date Bria Murphy