WTF! Facebook Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg Skips Out On Tip [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 29, 2012
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan are having a low-key honeymoon in Rome.
The newlyweds got hitched on May 19 in a backyard ceremony at their home in Palo Alto, Calif. The happy couple of nine-plus years have toured Italy’s Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, and even grabbed a bite to eat at a few restaurants, which included famed eatery Pierluigi.
But according to Italian paper Corriere della Sera, Zuckerberg allegedly failed to leave a tip on a $40 meal at restaurant, Nonna Betta. Zuckerberg, who is reportedly worth $19 billion dollars, and his wife had one dish of antipasti that included deep-fried artichoke, one dish of seabass, artichoke and tomato ravioli and water and a pot of tea.
Despite not leaving a tip, restaurant owner Umberto Pavoncello wasn’t upset. He claims the Facebook CEO was in a hurry.
“They were really in love,” Pavoncello told the Italian paper, “eating from the same plate of ravioli.”
The owner got his money but we would be pissed if we were the waiter. You are worth $19 billion dollars and you can’t even leave a tip, WOW!
More from Rucuss
- Dayna Morales Probably Lied About Homophobic Receipt! [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Mark Zuckerberg Hints Why He Hasn’t Responded To Kanye West
- How to Lose the Last 5 Pounds for Good!
- Watch Out: Top 7 Turkey Frying Disasters [Videos]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]