Woman Turns Her Nails Into Actual Works Of Art [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2013
Expression through nail art has become very popular these days.
More and more women are opting for designs instead of solid colors. It is a every growing trend and will soon become the norm when women go for manicures at their favorite nail salons.
Nail art is a form of self-expression and a fashion statement, everyone is as unique as their nail art.
Susi Kenna, a Social Media Strategist at Fitz & Co in New York, loves to make a fashion statement with her nails and she posts various looks on her Instagram @susikenna. Her nails have featured everyone from Picasso to Basquiat. Check out a few of the looks below.
1. Lawrence Weiner.
5. Rob Pruitt.
6. Frank Stella.
9. Britney Tokyo.
Nail artist Britney Tokyo took inspiration from the movie Spring Breakers to paint these nails.
This nail art doesn’t channel one particular artist but is rather “10 works of art in one.”
More from Rucuss
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Lighten Up For Spring, Plus Tips On How To Pack For A Getaway
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots
- Kendall Jenner Is The New Face of FENDI Fall 2015 Campaign
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week