Woman Sues Flo Rida For Child Support Before Baby Is Born [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 26, 2013
Flo Rida seems to be having ‘baby mama’ drama before his alleged offspring is even born.
The Wild Ones rapper is being sued for child support by video model Natasha Georgette Williams. Although she hasn’t given birth yet, she filed legal documents in Miami seeking money from Flo Rida for pre-natal medical care and other expenses related to the birth of her child, TMZ reports.
Paternity hasn’t been declared yet, but Williams isn’t worried. She’s also asking the court to put in place a child support order so that it covers medical insurance, daycare, private school tuition, and summer camp costs.
Williams is also asking for “good fortune” child support. That is a special type of child support in the state of Florida just for rich people’s children. It allows Williams to ask for more money than she really needs to raise her child simply because Flo Rida is rich.
More from Rucuss
- Flo Rida’s Manager Gets Ejected from Miami Heat-Pacers Game 7 [Photos]
- Flo Rida Allegedly Owes More Than $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes [Details]
- Flo Rida Served Legal Papers on Facebook! [Details]
- Flo Rida’s Manager Freezy Says Gregg Popovich Had Him Banned from Games 6 and 7 [Details]
- Flo Rida Performs ‘Wild Ones’ Hits on ‘TODAY’ Show [Video]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]