Woman Plans To Hand Out Shaming Letters to Chubby Kids On Halloween [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2013
A North Dakota woman is tired of chubby kids walking through her neighbor.
The woman identified as only ‘Cheryl,” has decided to forego candy this Halloween in favor of a letter ridiculing parents of “moderately obese” trick-or-treaters for letting their kids eat candy.
Cheryl beings the scathing letter with, “You are probably wondering why your child has this note?” “Have you ever heard the saying, ‘It takes a village to raise a child’?” Read the rest of the letter below.
Cheryl didn’t apologized for her harsh comments when she phoned into a local radio station on Tuesday.
“I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight,” Cheryl said. t”I think it’s just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just ’cause all the other kids are doing it.”
There are few ways to make yourself less popular in a neighborhood than by telling people they have fat kids.
Photo via kids.britannica.com
More from Rucuss
- Not A Good Look: Julianne Hough Goes Blackface For Halloween!
- Rihanna And Karrueche Tran Wear Same Costume For Halloween [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., LeBron James, Kobe Bryant & More Athletes Dress Up For Halloween [Photos]
- 5 Major Health Threats That Your Dentist Can Predict
- Tyrese Says He’s Not Apologizing For Calling Obese People ‘Fat & Nasty!’ [Details]
- Unhealthy Meals Served by America’s Fast Food Chains