Woman Drinks and Bathes In Her Own Urine! [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 16, 2012
Have you ever thought about drinking your own urine?
How about collecting a large amount to bathe in? Sound pretty strange, huh? Not for a 53-year old woman named Carrie. She’s battling cancer and believes urine helps fight the disease.
Carrie drinks her own urine, bathes in it, washes her eyes in it and even brushes her teeth with it. Carrie will be featured on Sunday night’s season finale of TLC’s My Strange Addiction.
“I like warm pee. It’s comforting,” Carrie said in a sneak peek of the episode. “The first time I drank my urine, I didn’t throw up and it wasn’t horrible. So I thought, ‘You know what? I can do this.’ My urine does smell, depending on what I eat. Today it tastes a whole lot different than it did four years ago.”
Carrie has been drinking urine for four years. She drinks up to 80 ounces a day.
“Sometimes it’s salty; sometimes (it) tastes like plum champagne.” And after taking a big gulp, she pointed out that sometimes it’s “maybe a little lemony! You can taste different things going through your body and there are certain things I don’t like to eat anymore, because they don’t taste good recycled.”
Carrie’s daughter Cassie is the one who called the show. She fears the habit is harming her mother’s health. Watch “My Strange Addiction” on March 18 at 10 p.m. ET.
Watch a sneak peek below.
More from Rucuss
- Artist Creates Perfume Out of Urine
- Ke$ha Pees in the Street, Playfully Wants Police to Track Her Down! [Photo]
- WTF! Grandma on Bus Asks, ‘B*tch You Wanna Get Your Teeth Knocked Down Your Throat?’ [Video]
- 5 Simple Things That Could Cut Your Breast Cancer Risk
- Busta Rhymes Pours Two Bottles Of Liquor On Woman For Pulling On His Pants [Video]
- Loni Love Shows Off Her 23-Year Old Boyfriend [Video]