Wiz Khalifa Debuts BASH Clothing Line Inspired by His Son [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 5, 2016
Wiz Khalifa can add fashion designer to his resume.
The Taylor Gang rapper showed off his new kids clothing line, BASH, which is inspired by his 3-year-old son, Sebastian. The line’s parent company is Junk Food Clothing.
“All the designs are based around Sebastian — all of his hobbies and the things that he’s into,” Khalifa told PEOPLE. “I just really wanted it to feel personal to him, so when he sees it, he gets excited. He’s 3 years old, so he might not understand the concept of having his own clothing line. But the fact that all of his favorite things are all over his clothes, it makes him feel special; it makes him entertained by what he’s wearing.”
Khalifa continued, “I shop with him a lot, and we match often,” the proud dad explains. “He’s definitely got my sense of style. Everybody tells me how fresh he usually looks, from store-bought stuff, so we’re making his own stuff now.”
Check out a few photos below.
Photos via Instagram and Rap Up
More from Rucuss
- Amber Rose Twerks the Night Before Her Wedding [Video]
- Say What: Did Wiz Khalifa Get Slapped Over a Bag of Weed? [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome a Baby Boy! [Details]
- Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian Share New Photos of Bash and North West
- Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Wear Matching Outfits At SXSW [Photos]