Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Get Married! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 8, 2013
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have officially tied the knot.
The happy couple got married in a private ceremony on Monday (July 8) in Los Angeles. Khalifa hinted the couple would have a formal wedding at a later date.
Wiz, whose real name is Cameron Thomaz, tweeted the news to his Twitter followers shortly after the ceremony. “Me and Amber got married today. Weddings this fall. Thought I’d let yall know,” he said.
Later, the couple released their first photo as husband and wife.
TMZ was the first to report Khalifa and Rose were spotted picking up a marriage license at a Los Angeles courthouse last Tuesday.
Khalifa and Rose announced their engagement in March of 2012. Since then, Rose has been calling Khalifa her ‘husband’ right up until they tied the knot.
Khalifa and Rose welcomed their first son, Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, in February.
Photos via New York Daily News and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Amber Rose Twerks to Celebrate Wiz Khalifa’s No. 1 Album [Video]
- Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Show Off Wedding Photos
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome a Baby Boy! [Details]
- Amber Rose Twerks the Night Before Her Wedding [Video]
- Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose Celebrate Divorce Together at Strip Club [Details]
- Amber Rose Reveals She Had a C-Section, Skipped Out on Natural Birth [Video]