Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 12, 2017
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose appear to be rekindling their romance.
The former married couple attended Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party together in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Khalifa and Rose kissed on the red carpet and held hands. People reports the exes were “beaming” and held hands during the event as well.
This comes on the heels of Rose’s break up with “Dancing with the Stars’” Val Chmerkovskiy. Neither Khalifa or Rose has confirmed if they are a couple again.
The two married back in 2013. A year later, Rose filed for divorce due to irreconcilable differences. The two even celebrated their divorce at a strip club. But over the years, Khalifa and Rose have been at odds from time to time. They have publicly argued about cheating, threesomes and slut shaming.
Khalifa and Rose share a son, Sebastian. He turns four this month.
Photos via People.com and ETonline.com
More from Rucuss
- Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose Celebrate Divorce Together at Strip Club [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa Spotted With A Mystery Woman [Details]
- Say What: Did Wiz Khalifa Get Slapped Over a Bag of Weed? [Details]
- Christina Milian, Lola Monroe & Toccara Jones Attend Amber Rose Baby Shower [Photos]
- Nick Simmons Denies Dating Amber Rose [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa Arrested For Weed Possession, Posts Selfie from Jail