Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose Celebrate Divorce Together at Strip Club [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 8, 2016
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have finalized their divorce.
And what better way to celebrate than at the strip club. The former couple celebrated their settlement on Monday at Ace of Diamonds in Los Angeles.
According to TMZ, Khalifa will pay Rose $644,000 to complete the $1 million he owes her under their prenup. He will also pay $14,800 a month in child support for their three-year-old Sebastian. The couple share legal and physical custody of their son.
Khalifa gets to keep a Pennsylvania home and 10 cars that include classic rides like his ’62 and ’64 Impalas, a ’69 Chevelle, and a ’68 Camaro.
Rose responded to the reason the two went to a strip club.
“Too much fun with my Ex hubby last night & no we didn’t celebrate our divorce,” she wrote on Twitter Tuesday. “We celebrated our love 4 each other cuz that never goes away❤.”
More from Rucuss
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Show Off Wedding Photos
- Say What: Did Wiz Khalifa Get Slapped Over a Bag of Weed? [Details]
- Amber Rose Twerks to Celebrate Wiz Khalifa’s No. 1 Album [Video]
- Wiz Khalifa Spotted With A Mystery Woman [Details]
- Christina Milian, Lola Monroe & Toccara Jones Attend Amber Rose Baby Shower [Photos]