Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Selling Home For $42 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 3, 2013
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are reportedly selling their California mansion for a whopping $42 million.
The Smiths have quietly listed their 25,000-square-foot property in the Santa Monica Mountains, located near Calabasas in Los Angeles County after only living in the home for three years, The Real Estalker blog reports.
Will and Jada built their dream home from the ground up and it reportedly took seven years to complete. The Smiths moved in to their home in 2011.
The massive estate boasts a recording studio, a meditation lounge, a private cinema, swimming pool, an artificial lake and a basketball court.
Will chose a circular floor plan as an ode to his wife, ”to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love.” The Smiths appear to be downsizing their property portfolio after quietly selling their seven-acre Hawaii vacation home on the island of Kuaui for a reported $20 million.
But some speculate the two are headed for divorce. Check out a few photos of the Smith’s home below.
Photos via Play4movie.com
More from Rucuss
- Will Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff & Alfonso Ribeiro Have Fresh Prince Reunion Performance on The Graham Norton Show
- Will Smith Spotted Getting Cozy With Co-Star in New Photos [Details]
- Will And Jada Smith Help Son Trey Celebrate 21st Birthday in Vegas [Photos]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
- Katherine Jackson Attorney: ‘Family Members Ambushed Michael Jackson’s Children! [Details]