Will Smith and Eddie Murphy’s Ex-Wives To Star In New Reality Show
Rucuss staffJanuary 30, 2012
But instead of current celebrity wives, the television network has enlisted the help of former exs. Will Smith’s ex-wife Sheree Fletcher and Eddie Murphy’s ex Nicole Murphy will film a reality show called ‘The Ex-List.’ Filming for the show is scheduled to begin in March.
Sheree was married to Smith for three years and is the mother of Will’s oldest son Trey. Nicole was married to Eddie Murphy for 13 years and is the mother of five of his children.
Nicole, who is engaged to NFL analyst Michael Strahan, is allegedly experiencing financial trouble since divorcing Eddie, so she may be doing the show for a paycheck. Sheree has remarried since divorcing Will, and she’s now a pastor’s wife.
No word on what Eddie Murphy and Will Smith think about their ex-wives’ new reality show.
More from Rucuss
- First Look: VH1 Releases ‘Hollywood Exes’ Promo Photos
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Eddie Murphy Drops Out As Oscars Host
- Eddie Murphy’s Daughters Posed In Lingerie in Mom And Michael Strahan’s Bedroom
- Couple Alert! Eddie Murphy is Dating Toni Braxton [Details]