Will Mandeecees Harris Accept Plea Deal in Molestation Case? [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2013
Love & Hip Hop New York star Mandeecees Harris is on trial for performing various sexual acts with a 15-year-old girl and inappropriately touching her at his former home in New Jersey.
The trial began today (Tuesday) and is expected to reveal plenty of details regarding Harris’ relationship with a 15-year old girl two years ago. The victim is allegedly the daughter of his oldest son’s mother.
According to North Jersey, Bergen County prosecutors allege that Harris asked for and received oral sex from the girl and fondled her on various occasions between September 2009 and April 2010. He was arrested later that year and charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison.
Sources told Rucuss.com that the trial may not end with a verdict. Harris may accept a plea deal that will allegedly be offered to him on Wednesday. No word on the details of the plea deal.
This comes on the heels of Harris allegedly turning himself into the FEDs over outstanding drug charges. Circuit Court Of Maryland records show there’s an ongoing case involving Harris and two others charged.
Harris’ criminal history dates back to 2001. DiaryofaStreetKing reports he was sentenced to four years and three months in prison for distributing cocaine that year.
During the season premiere of the show, Harris introduced himself as being formerly ‘in the streets’ but now getting paid in the music game. He currently is the manager of a few New York artists.
More from Rucuss
- Mendeecees Harris’ Victim Says She Was Coerced, Paid For Sex! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Indicted For Allegedly Trafficking Heroin, Cocaine [Details]
- Yandy’s Boyfriend Mandeecees Harris Charged With Molesting a 15-Year Old! [Details]
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!