Will Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Reconcile?
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2011
Who saw this coming? We’re pretty sure everyone had the thought in the back of their minds. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were only married for 72 days, so a reconcilation is possible. According to TMZ, the couple may give their marriage another try.
Kardashian flew to Minnesota to have a four-hour meeting with Humphries and the pastor that married the two. The couple hashed out their problems with Pastor Joel Johnson and now a reconcilation could be possible.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries threw a Hail Mary Sunday … to see if they could save their marriage — and after a four-hour meeting with their pastor, sources close to the couple tell TMZ a reconciliation is “up in the air.”
According to our sources, the meeting with Pastor Joel Johnson went well as they talked through lots of issues. We’re told the two expressed respect and love for each other … but both acknowledged a lot is wrong with their relationship.
Our sources say Kris was “ecstatic” Kim made the trip to Minnesota and he truly thinks he can win her back.
As for Kim …. she’s unsure if she even wants to give it another go … but for now, she’s willing to keep talking.
Here’s Kim talking on the phone outside of Humphries home.
Kim and her bodyguard leave Humphries home and head back to Los Angeles.
More from Rucuss
- Kris Humphries’ Father Says His Son Was “Blindsided” By Divorce
- Kim Kardashian Expected to File For Divorce Today!
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Willing to Annul Marriage If Other Admits to Fraud!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Admits: I Made A Mistake, I Shouldn’t Have Tied the Knot