Will Derrick Rose Be the Highest Paid Shoe Endorser In The NBA?
Rucuss staffJanuary 2, 2012
Derrick Rose is setting the bar pretty high for endorsement deals.
After signing a five-year deal worth $95 million with the Chicago Bulls. It now appears that he’s close to signing a megamillion dollar endorsement deal. Reports are surfacing that Adidas has offered him a 10-year deal worth $250 million, ESPN Marc Stein reports. Its considered a lifetime business deal with the shoe company. The MVP will reportedly get $25 million a year for the next 10 years.
Rose’s shoe deal will be the biggest deal endorsement to date. His shoes already outsells Lebron James’ shoe in China. Adidas hopes for his shoes to be the best seller in the Chinese market, which will be in competition with Kobe Bryant’s top selling shoes.
More from Rucuss
- Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- Dwight Howard Hosts Exhibition Game/Weekend
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., LeBron James, Kobe Bryant & More Athletes Dress Up For Halloween [Photos]
- Kendrick Perkins Slams LeBron For Dunk Tweet, Thinks He Tweets For Attention!
- Lamar Odom To Play For Spanish Team Laboral Vitoria