Whitney Houston’s God Son Nick Gordon Defends Relationship With Bobbi Kristina
Rucuss staffMarch 14, 2012
There has been speculation that Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her god son Nick Gordon are dating.
Gordon and Krissy allegedly were spotted kissing and holding hands at Target in John Creek, Georgia. This relationship is a little disturbing to some because the two used to call each other ‘brudder’ an ‘lil sis.’ The reason being is that Gordon, 22, was taken in by Houston ten years ago, and raised as a son, although he was never legally adopted.
Gordon has used his Twitter to confirm a few things about his relationship with Whitney and Bobbi Kristina. Gordon tweeted on March 12, “Good morning everyone. Their lots of fake people pretending to be MY Krissi. The real one is @REALbkBrown. Fakes need to get unfollowed.”
Nick then answered a follower with a tweet, ”Yea we got a little closer and what?”
Days later Nick tweeted,”For the stupid ppl out there she gave birth to 1 child. And she trusted me with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! She called me her me “God Son” I swear some ppl in this world act like they don’t have a brain..”
Nick then tweeted numerous subliminal tweets about love. He tweeted, “Those who judge don’t matter and those who matter don’t judge. <3 #LOVEISLOUDER”
Nick then told his followers that it wasn’t about the money. He points out “if it was about money…. Do you know how many interviews I was asked to give. I will remain loyal. And keep our memories to myself”
They may not be biologically related but this still seems a little incestuous.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Go Public! [Video]
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina, Jordan Sparks, John Legend Tribute to Whitney Houston at 2012 Billboard Music Awards [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston