Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 5, 2013
Whitney Houston’s 20-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina wrote a nasty letter to her neighbors after she was evicted from her Alpharetta, Georgia apartment building.
After six months of at least 10 noise complaints, Bobbi Kristina and her boyfriend/adopted brother Nick Gordon were kicked out of the building. Krissy wasn’t happy about the news and she made sure to let her neighbors know about her frustration.
“”Thanks. You are shit at the bottom of our shoe,” Bobbi Kristina wrote. “Thank you for making a hard year harder. You are a miserable couple, and always will be. You were honored to have us living above you and you couldn’t stand such a young beautiful couple being far more successful than you ever will be. I pray your misery doesn’t rub off on your innocent little baby.”
Check out the original copy below.
According to TMZ, the neighbor in question, Josh Morse, filed a police report over the letter after he found it posted to his door. According to the report, Morse wanted the incident documented “due to the ongoing issues he has been having with the couple.”
Let’s hope Bobbi Kristina and Nick find another place with sound-proof walls
Photo via blog.zap2it.com
More from Rucuss
- Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Reportedly Do Not Have a Prenup [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston