Wendy Williams Says Kirk Frost and Rasheeda Created Drama for Love & Hip Hop [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 9, 2013
Talk show host Wendy Williams admits she watches Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, but reveals she’s not buying the storylines.
During a segment of ‘Hot Topics,’ Williams voiced her opinion about the show. Even though she watches it, she claims she’s embarrassed to be black because of it.
“The show makes me embarrassed to be black,” Williams said during Monday’s show. “I’m not the only one right? Right. Let me just say this, that everyone else that watches the show that is not black, this does not represent all of us. You all have your embarrassing people too.”
But she didn’t stop there. Williams believes the marital problems between Kirk Frost and Rasheeda is scripted for the show. She believes the estranged couple made up Kirk’s cheating drama to become popular on the show.
Watch Williams talk about the drama below.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Kirk Frost Lets Woman Grab His Penis! [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Rasheeda & Kirk Frost Host Baby Shower [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Bambi, Mary Jane Almost Fight on Kandi Koated Nights [Video]
- Kirk Frost’s Jump Off Mary Jane and Bambi at Odds, Reveals Dirty Secrets [Video]
- Kirk Frost Blames Cheating on Alcohol, Jump Off Mary Jane Stands By Her Actions [Details]