Wendy Williams Says Beyonce Can’t Talk, Sounds Like She Has Fifth Grade Education [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2012
Talk show host Wendy Williams is known to speak her mind.
So it comes as no surprise when she revealed to her audience what she really thinks about Beyoncé. Williams said Beyoncé sounds uneducated when she was talking about the singer’s upcoming HBO documentary on her talk show Thursday morning.
“I am a Beyoncé fan, Williams said. “I’m gonna be watching this documentary cause fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyoncé can’t talk. Beyoncé sounds like she has a fifth grade education. She can’t talk. Honestly. We really do have the closed captioning for times like that.”
The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she responded, “Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”
This is not the first time someone has joked about Beyoncé’s level of education. After she wrote the hand written letter to Michelle Obama in April many questioned her grammatical skills.
Some made a joke that Bey’s daughter, Blue Ivy, must have written the letter. Ouch!
Beyoncé was homeschooled at an early age once her career took off. She never finished high school.
Watch Wendy diss Beyoncé below.
Watch Beyonce’s HBO Documentary teaser below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Lil Kim Says Wendy Williams Gave Biggie a Blow Job After Plastic Surgery Comments [Video]
- Ciara Talks Weight Gain, Future’s Initial Tattoo & Rihanna With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Say What: Has Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Sex Life Been Exposed?