How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 10, 2014
For some, its hard to be fashionable on a budget.
But its doable. Well, that what Christopher Kim. He’s compiled budget-friendly looks for the 2014 Fall season. The color pink, western style and knits are all trending this fall.
Take a look at how you can style them for work, date night, or a relaxing day below.
H&M Wool-Blend Coat, $79.95, hm.com
Zara Skinny Jeans, $69.90, zara.com
Joe Fresh Oxford Cloth Shirt in White, $49, joefresh.com
ASOS Quilted Lock Cross Body Bag, $30.32, asos.com
Superga 2750 Cotu Classic in White, $65, superga-usa.com
Mango Fitted Cotton Shirt, $34.99, mango.com
H&M Leather Skirt, $129, hm.com
ASOS Fringe Waist Belt, $18.95, asos.com
ASOS Premiere Pointed High Heels, $72.01, asos.com
Walmart White Bandana, $1.97, walmart.com
Photos via Yahoo
More from Rucuss
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Lighten Up For Spring, Plus Tips On How To Pack For A Getaway
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- Ayesha Curry Launches Baby Footwear Collection