Watch Out: Top 7 Turkey Frying Disasters [Videos]
Rucuss staffNovember 27, 2013
Fried turkey is a favorite amongst many Americans, but its a risky one to prepare.
While some can fry a turkey with their eyes closed, many who try deep-frying large birds backfires. There are plenty of cooking fires that occur the day before and on Thanksgiving.
IO9.com has compiled the best turkey frying disasters. Check them out below.
1. Homemade Turkey Fryer
2. Inside The Garage
3. Never Place Fryer Against House
4. Wood Patios Aren’t a Good Idea Either
5. Make Sure the Pot Is Bigger Than The Turkey
6. Use Proper Amount of Oil
7. Make Sure Therometer is Working Properly
And now helpful tips on how to fry a turkey.
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]
- Someone Hates Their Job: Read One Of The Best “I Quit” Emails
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]