Watch Charles Barkley Dress Like A Woman In His New Weight Watchers Commercial
Rucuss staffMarch 30, 2012
Charles Barkley looks horrible in drag.
And when he opens his mouth and begins to speak in his raspy voice it becomes unbearable in a comical kind of way. It’s quite hysterical. But Weight Watchers thought Barkley in drag would be perfect to help gain men to sign up to lose weight.
In his latest commercial, The Round Mound of Rebound wears a black halter dress and wig. He’s slimmed down 42 pounds and he’s trying to convince other men to jump on the bandwagon. He’s part of a campaign ‘Lose Like a Man.’
“If this is what I gotta do to get you to listen, then take a good look,” Barkley says in the commercial. “My eyes are up here, guys.”
Watch the commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Charles Barkley Says Weight Watchers Biggest Scam Ever [Video]
- Charles Barkley Makes Fun Of LeBron James’ Receding Hairline [Video]
- Charles Barkley Sings ‘End of the Road’ With Boyz II Men [Video]
- Charles Barkley Doesn’t Want White America Dictating N-Word Rules [Video]
- Soccer Fan Throws Explosive on Field, Adel Kolahkaj Almost Loses a Hand [Video]
- Inside the NBA’s Ernie Johnson Makes Fun of Lebron James Hairline [Video]