Was Jim Jones Jumped By Ex-Manager’s Boyfriend?
Rucuss staffOctober 26, 2011
VH1’s Love & Hip Hop hasn’t aired yet and drama continues to unfold off the camera.
This time, it’s not Chrissy fighting but her fiance Jim Jones. The rapper allegedly got into a verbal argument with a man who is believed to be his ex-manager Yandy Smith’s boyfriend, KarenCivil reports.
After a brief exchange of words, a fist fight took place, which included a chase and robbery of Jones’ jewelry. The website and the Breakfast Club radio host Angela Yee claims Smith may have been behind the robbery.
Miss Info talked to Jones about the ambush and this is what he said:
Smith will make her make her debut on “Love & Hip Hop” this season. The show will document her how Jones and Smith’s business relationship went sour. It will also show Chrissy and Smith fighting and Jones firing her his manager.
More from Rucuss
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Tony Rock, Yandy Smith, Erica Dixon & More Attend Lore’l Listening Party [Photos]
- Love and Hip Hop: Yandy Talks About Beef With Chrissy & Rest of the Cast
- Love & Hip Hop: Mendeecees Harris Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online
- Erica Mena Threatens Angela Yee, Makes Fun of Rich Dollaz Baby Mama [Details]