Warren Sapp is Behind More Than $700,000 in Alimony and Child Support
Rucuss staffFebruary 6, 2012
Former NFL player Warren Sapp can’t pay his alimony and child support payments.
Sapp filed documents in Florida to lower his payments to his ex-wife Jamiko. According to court documents, he was ordered to pay $15,000 a month in support for his two kids and another $45,000 a month in alimony in 2007.
But Jamiko claims payments have fallen off since March 2010. Sapp allegedly hasn’t been following the terms of the judgement. TMZ reports that Jamiko said he’s been paying random amounts each month. His missed payments total a whopping $728, 100.
Jamiko has filed a motion asking a judge to enforce their divorce agreement. Sapp filed his own motion to get his payments lowered in October 2011. A judge has not ruled on the case yet.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Man With 30 Kids Wants a Break From Paying Child Support! [Details]
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Chad Johnson Avoids Jail Time in Battery Case Against Evelyn Lozada [Details]
- Heidi Klum and Seal Divorce: Was Seal’s Bad Temper to Blame?
- NFL Player Willis McGahee Allegedly Expecting 9th Child From 8th Baby Mama!