Wale Blasts Jennifer Hudson’s Fiance David Otunga Over Twitter Comment! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 21, 2013
WWE wrestler David Otunga let his Twitter followers know just what he thought about Wale’s Bad remix.
Otunga, who is engaged to singer Jennifer Hudson, vented on the social media website over the weekend that Rihanna overshadowed Wale on his own song. Although, the former reality star is a tad bit late on his criticism, Wale didn’t let the comment slide.
And to make matters worse, Otunga said that Wale should be lucky that Kendrick Lamar even mentioned his name in Big Sean’s song Control, where he listed the top MC’s of the game. Check out the exchange below.
Wale probably got under Otunga’s skin since the the former I Love New York star has been trying to get out of the shadows of Hudson and make a name for himself.
“I want to stand alone,” Otunga said in an interview. “I’m pretty successful in my own right. [Jennifer Hudson] still comes up, but what can I do? It’s one of those things they kept bringing up no matter how many times I said, ‘Please don’t mention [Hudson]. They kept doing it and it irritated me to the point that I changed my [WWE] character. That’s why I started a new character with a bow tie and coffee mug.”
More from Rucuss
- Wale Confronts Twitter Troll at WWE Event In D.C. [Video]
- President Barack Obama and Michelle’s First Dance [Video]
- Wale Kicked Off American Airlines Plane Over Mobile Phone [Details]
- Wale Talks About Threatening ‘Complex,’ Magazine Responds
- Meek Mill Didn’t Like What Wale Said About His Drake Beef, Calls Him A Hoe
- Wale Visits Family in Nigeria For the First time [Photos/Video]