Waka Flocka’s Management Ordered To Pay $501,000 To Shooting Victim [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2012
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame and his management will have to pay a North Carolina man $501,000 in damages following his injury in a parking lot shootout last year.
In February of 2011, Waka Flocka was at the Car Stereo Warehouse in Charlotte. The rapper was outside the store when two vehicles pulled up, one of them with the victim Antonio Stukes. The aspiring rapper approached Waka to give him a demo CD, when security guards starting shooting. One of the bullets struck Stukes’ shoulder. The incident also resulted in two people arrested.
Stukes, who was shot, sued Waka Flocka’s management company Mizay Entertainment, and was awarded $501,000 in damages. A civil court decided that Mizay Entertainment was responsible for the actions of Waka Flocka’s security guards, and was liable for Stukes’ injury.
More from Rucuss
- Waka Flocka Flame Hospitalized For Smoking Too Much Weed?!
- Waka Flocka Flame Talks Love, Fallout With Gucci Mane & Homosexuality On TV [Video]
- Waka Flocka Flame Stars in Pine Bros. Throat Drops Commercial [Video]
- Waka Flocka Flame Gives Support to Amanda Bynes! [Details]
- Waka Flocka Gets Engaged on His Birthday! [Photos]
- Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I., Puts Waka Flocka Up For Sale [Details]