Waka Flocka Gets Engaged on His Birthday! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 31, 2013
Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame celebrated his birthday by getting engaged to his longtime girlfriend.
Waka’s fiancée Tammy Rivera announced the news on Instagram with a picture of their ring fingers tattooed with each other’s names.
“Happy birthday to my fiancé,” Rivera captioned with the photo below. “Lord knows we been through it all! … An [sic] yet our souls still manage to find each other #GodOnlyKnows ”
The two appear to be happy after briefly calling it quits in February. Prior to the engagement announcement, Rivera announced she and Waka broke up.
Although Waka doesn’t have any biological kids, Rivera has a daughter from a previous relationship. Waka, 27, treats her like his own.
“I’ve got a little family now,” Waka told Fader Magazine. “It’s a secret. I have god kids. But I don’t have any of my own kids.[…]Being in a family kind of changes your lyrics though, because you’ve got the little ones listening to your stuff.”
Check out a few more photos of the happy couple below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Woman Puts Waka Flocka On Blast, Snaps Photo While In Bed With Him
- Miami Stripper Threatens to Release Sex Tape With Waka Flocka, He Denies It
- Waka Flocka Elopes With Fiancee Tammy Rivera [Details]
- Waka Flocka Flame Gives Support to Amanda Bynes! [Details]
- Side Chick Exposes Waka Flocka Flame [Details]
- Waka Flocka Flame Hospitalized For Smoking Too Much Weed?!