Waka Flocka Elopes With Fiancee Tammy Rivera [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 26, 2014
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars Waka Flocka and Tammy Rivera are married.
The reality stars skipped a formal wedding and eloped. Waka’s mother Debra Antney spilled the beans to Rumor Fix. She was surprised by the secret marriage because she was helping Tammy plan her wedding.
“This is real Love & Hip Hop,” Antney told RumorFix. “I was selfish. I wanted to be a part of it,” Debra says, but “they got a marriage license about two weeks ago without me knowing it.”
Debra adds Waka “kept his word. He said that he was going to marry her and he did it on his terms. It was very cute to me.”
Although the couple eloped, they still plan to have a service and reception for family and friends. The marriage comes on the heels of rumors that Waka was allegedly cheating with a woman who posted a photo of him in bed.
Photo via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Woman Puts Waka Flocka On Blast, Snaps Photo While In Bed With Him
- Miami Stripper Threatens to Release Sex Tape With Waka Flocka, He Denies It
- Waka Flocka Gets Engaged on His Birthday! [Photos]
- Side Chick Exposes Waka Flocka Flame [Details]
- Waka Flocka Flame Hospitalized For Smoking Too Much Weed?!
- Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I., Puts Waka Flocka Up For Sale [Details]