Vivica Fox Nearly Gets Kicked Out of US Open! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 31, 2012
Actress Vivica Fox got a little too involved during a match at the US Open.
Fox was at the late-night classic cheering on Venus Williams and, according to reports from New York Times writer Ben Rothenberg, she became loud and belligerent when the match went to a third set against Angelique Kerber. Fox allegedly became increasingly drunk and increasingly loud while in the Moet suite.
Fans watching at home could hear a woman yelling out during points. It was Vivica. She cheered so loud in the middle of a point that it drew a stern rebuke from the chair umpire. In the end, Kerber defeated Venus in three sets, 6-2, 5-7, 7-5.
Check out Rothenberg’s blow-by-blow take on Fox at the Open.
More from Rucuss
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Serena Williams Wags Finger At Wimbledon Crowd, Says ‘Don’t Try Me!’ [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Diddy, Sarah Jessica Parker & More Attend “Tower Heist” Premiere
- JC Penney Has Too Much Fun During Super Bowl, Sends Out Odd Tweets
- Venus and Serena Williams Welcome New Baby Brother! [Details]