VIDEO: McDonald’s Employee Smacksdown Customer
Rucuss staffOctober 15, 2011
This video is prime example why you should never argue with a restaurant worker.
A customer jumps over the counter to fight a McDonald’s cashier and things get violent. The employee allegedly picks up a metal pole and beats two women.
Rayon McIntosh, the cashier, just served a decade for manslaughter and now he’s back in jail. He allegedly beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm. The footage was captured on a customer’s cell phone and then posted to YouTube.
Police have charged McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.
Check out the video.
More from Rucuss
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Teen Inks McDonald’s Receipt On His Arm! [Details]
- Woman Cusses Out Dollar Store Cashier For Being Racist With Poor Customer Service [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Assaulted in New York Hotel Room [Details]
- Lebron James’ New McDonalds Commericial
- Chris Brown Uses Pick-Up Line: ‘I Promise I Won’t Beat You’ [Details]