Victor Ortiz’s Trainer Calls Floyd Mayweather Gay
Rucuss staffSeptember 16, 2011
Floyd Mayweather and Victor Ortiz were caught in a compromising position during their weigh-in Wednesday night.
At first glance, it appears that Mayweather is biting Ortiz’s nose. Or maybe giving him a kiss? Mayweather’s camp said the photo was taken at a bad angle while Ortiz’s backers said Mayweather is “f*cking gay.”
According to Leonard Ellerbe of Mayweather Promotions:
“The angle is kind of bad. He’s not biting his nose. No. Somebody didn’t crop that picture right. They probably didn’t snap it right. He didn’t bite him or attempt to try to bite him. For what? But it is a weird-looking picture.”
Ortiz’s trainer, Danny Garcia (the hispanic man you see in the background of the photo, had this to say:
“I didn’t see that at first,” he said. “I just thought that they were close. But what do I think right now? Floyd’s f—king gay. I don’t know why he would do something like that. Use the gloves, man. Use the gloves.”
That was a harsh response made by Garcia. Sounds like fighting words to me. Mayweather and Ortiz are scheduled to fight Saturday.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Wins Fight, Tells Larry Merchant “You Ain’t Sh*t!”
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Coming Out Of Retirement?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Released From Las Vegas Jail, 50 Cent Greets Him [Photos/Video]
- Roger Mayweather on Adrien Broner: ‘He Ain’t No Motherf*cking Floyd Mayweather!’ [Video]
- Michael Sam Drafted By Rams In 7th Round, Shares Kiss With Boyfriend [Video]