VH1 Releases The Trailer For Mob Wives Chicago [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 3, 2012
VH1 is moving forward with the Mob Wives franchise.
As Mob Wives is nearing completion of season two, VH1 has released the trailer for the Chicago spinoff. Millions have tuned in each week because of the unpredictable story lines of snitching and arrests. Now VH1 hopes those same viewers watch Mob Wives Chicago.
VH1 plans to debut Mob Wives Chicago later this Spring. The network chose Chicago because it is the home of infamous mobster Al Capone.
The spinoff will follow the lives of five women allegedly connected to ‘The Outfit,’ Chicago’s version of the Mob. The new ladies are Pia Rizza, Renee Fecarotta Russo, Christina Scoleri, Leah DeSimone, and Nora Schweihs.
Watch the trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- Meet The Cast of VH1’s Mob Wives Chicago! [Photos]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Mob Wives: Big Ang Scores Her Own Spinoff Show! [Details]
- Baseball Wives Is Up To Bat Next For VH1
- MTV Teen Mom Amber Portwood Sentenced to Five Years in Prison! [Details]