Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 8, 2013
Lace and mesh are not usually associated with men’s underwear lines.
But Donatella Versace has upped the ante for her 2013 fall/winter collection. Versace has added mesh net briefs, boxers as well as some lace to its new collection.
Versace’s new underwear line is definitely gender-bending to say the least. But we highly doubt, Drake would have named his single, Versace, Versace if he would have caught a glimpse of the new collection. Check out a few looks from the line below.
If you’re interested in buying a pair, visit the LouisaviaRoma to purchase. The prices range from $110 to $151.
Photos via Global Grind and Complex
More from Rucuss
- Versace Resort 2014 Collection [Photos]
- Lady Gaga Goes Topless for Versace Spring Campaign [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- David Beckham Assures Fans His Package Is All Natural! [Photos/Video]
- La Perla Inspired By ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ For Fall 2013 Collection [Photos]
- No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]