Versace Resort 2014 Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 16, 2013
The Versace Resort 2014 collection features floral prints, vichy check patterns, wide-leg trousers and sailor-inspired flair.
Donatella Versace added skirts with thigh-high slits, eyelet blazers, mini dresses, midriff tops and sexy ankle-strap sandals for good measure. From strapless bustier tops to cropped sweaters, if you have any intentions of investing in Versace’s latest line than a workout plan is needed to make sure you are in tip-top shape.
The menswear collection also features floral prints, along with wide-leg trousers. Check out a few photos of the collection below.
Photos via Versace and Fashion Bomb Daily
More from Rucuss
- Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]
- Lady Gaga Goes Topless for Versace Spring Campaign [Photos]
- Check Out Versace For H&M Womenswear
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Rocsi Diaz Rocks a Clover Canyon Miami Streets Dress & Jimmy Choo Sandals [Photos]