Venus and Serena Williams Welcome New Baby Brother! [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2012
Venus and Serena Williams’ father Richard Williams is the proud parent of a baby boy.
Yes, the 70-year old and his 33-year old wife Lakeisha welcomed their new bundle of joy the first week of the US Open in late August, GossipExtra reports. Both sisters were tight-liped about their little brother during the Open. Neither mentioned his arrival or that he is more than 30 years younger than the Williams sisters.
This news explains why Richard was not in attendance to see Serena win the US Open title. A source told GossipExtra that Lakeisha was recovering from birth and they couldn’t attend.
Richard divorced Serena and Venus’ mom Oracene in 2002. Richard allegedly met Lakeisha, who used to own a small grocery store near Fort Laurderdale, shortly after his split. They married in 2004.
More from Rucuss
- Serena Williams Wags Finger At Wimbledon Crowd, Says ‘Don’t Try Me!’ [Details]
- The Reality World!!
- Say What: Serena Williams Pregnant By Her Coach?!
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- Derrick Rose, Mieka Riese Show Off Baby Boy, PJ [Photos]