Vanessa Bryant Scores Big in Divorce Settlement! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 20, 2012
It looks like Kobe Bryant will have to pay a pretty penny for his cheating ways.
Bryant and his estraned wife Vanessa’s divorce settlement has been finalized. If both parties agree to the terms, Vanessa will walk away from the marriage as a very rich woman. TMZ reports that Vanessa will get half of Kobe’s estimated $150 million net worth, as well as three mansions.
It was first reported that Kobe would get their new mansion that has been under constuction for two years but that isn’t the case. Vanessa receives the mansion the couple was living in, the estate her mom lives in, and the new estate that was just completed. All homes are in Newport, Calif.
Kobe and Vanessa were married for 10 years and have two girls together. The Bryants reportedly had no prenuptial agreement.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant Divorce: Vanessa Bryant Gets to Keep the Mansion, Kobe Moves Out
- Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vanessa Says He Cheated Too Much, Files For Divorce
- Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
- Jessica Burciaga Denies Affair With Kobe Bryant
- Vanessa Bryant’s Ex-Stepfather Says She’s a Gold Digger Like Her Mother