Vanessa Bryant Finally Responds to “She Wasn’t With You Shooting in Gym’ Comment
Rucuss staffJanuary 2, 2013
Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has become pretty popular on Instagram since she made her account public.
But the popularity hasn’t stopped some people from taking a few jabs at Vanessa expense on the social media site. And Kobe’s wife has had enough. She’s heard the song Stay Schemin where Drake raps the verse, ‘She wasn’t with you shooting in the gym.’
And apparently she’s sick and tired of hearing it. She finally responded to a follower on Instagram when asked about it verse.
“I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship,” Vanessa wrote. “Just shows how gullible they are. I don’t need to be in the gym. I’m raising our daughters, signing checks and taking care of everything else that pertains to our home life.
I really wish people would stop THINK and then realize that they are being sucked into someone’s clear intention to monetize and gain attention off of our family’s heartache. This is real life. I hold down our home life so my husband can focus on his career. It’s a partnership.
Since my husband isn’t friends with Drake, we received a text of an apology forwarded from his manager. It’s done and over with and it’s now time for people to THINK before speaking.”
And there you have it folks. Vanessa finally speaks! By the way, Kobe thought the lyrics was funny. And to prove it check out the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- LaLa Anthony, Vanessa Bryant & Kelly Rowland Have Girls Night Out [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]