Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 9, 2012
Things went from bad to worse for Kyle Glover, Usher’s 11-year old stepson after a tragic jet ski accident that left his ex-wife Tameka Foster’s son in critical condition on Friday.
Doctors have declared him brain dead. According to TMZ, Kyle has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted into the hospital two days ago. This is a huge blow to the family that have been praying for a full recovery.
Kyle and an unidentified 15-year old girl were floating in inner tubes on Lake Lanier in Atlanta when they were struck by a man on a jet ski. Glover was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water and airlifted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. His friend was treated for a cut on the head and a broken arm.
Alcohol doesn’t appear to be a factor in the accident. Foster and Usher, who were married in 2007 but divorced in 2009, are both present at the hospital. No decision has been made whether or not to take him off life support.
More from Rucuss
- Tameka Raymond Takes Son Kile Glover Off Life Support
- Tameka Raymond Denies Mental Disorder, Wants More Time With Kids [Video]
- Tameka Raymond Thanks Fans For Support, Speaks on Custody Battle With Usher
- Jeffrey Hubbard Found Guilty in Death of Usher’s Stepson [Details]
- Tameka Foster Loses Custody Battle in Emergency Hearing, Gets Hug From Usher [Details]
- Usher Talks to Oprah About Marriage, Sleeping With Bridesmaid & Relationship With Mom [Video]