Usher’s Oldest Son Hospitalized After Almost Drowning in Pool! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 6, 2013
Usher’s oldest son Usher Raymond V has been hospitalized after an accident in the singer’s pool.
The Yeah singer’s son was playing in the pool with his aunt and saw a toy in the drain around 2 p.m. on Monday. He swam to retrieve the toy and his arm got caught. The aunt immediately dove in, but couldn’t free his hand. The maid then jumped in the pool and tried but was also unsuccessful, TMZ reports.
After the maid screamed for help, two men working in the house came to the rescue and freed the boy. He was given CPR immediately and rushed to the hospital. Usher, who was not there at the time of the incident, arrived and drove in the ambulance with his son to a Atlanta hospital.
Usher Raymond V, who Usher calls Cinco, underwent some form of resuscitation because his lungs reportedly filled with water. Doctors have run a series of tests and he appears to be doing fine.
Cinco is the oldest child of Usher’s two sons with ex-wife Tameka Raymond. Both parents are currently at the hospital.
This the second water incident in the Raymond family. Usher’s 11-year-old stepson Kile passed away last year from injuries sustained in a jet ski accident.
Photos via Rhymes With Snitch, News.naij.com and Us Magazine
More from Rucuss
- Tameka Raymond Denies Mental Disorder, Wants More Time With Kids [Video]
- Tameka Foster Loses Custody Battle in Emergency Hearing, Gets Hug From Usher [Details]
- Usher Wins Case: Tameka Raymond Loses Custody of Her Two Youngest Sons
- Tameka Raymond Takes Son Kile Glover Off Life Support
- Usher Will Be Next Celebrity Guest on Oprah’s Next Chapter [Video]
- Jeffrey Hubbard Found Guilty in Death of Usher’s Stepson [Details]