Usher’s Brother in Bitter Custody Dispute! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2012
Usher is in the middle of an ugly custody battle with his ex-wife Tameka Foster and now his younger brother is up against the same circumstances.
James Lackey, who is a music producer, is in the middle of a custody dispute with the mother of his child, Martina. There have been plenty of mud-slinging with Lackey claiming Martina took his child and ran off to Michigan. While Martina claims he was abusive in the relationship. Lackey was arrested for allegedly attacking her and their child in October 2011.
Now fast forward a few months and the former couple is fighting over money. In court documents obtained by TMZ, Lackey claims his $1,300 per month child support payments are too much because he doesn’t make enough money. But Martina isn’t buying it. She stated in the filings, “Given his opulent lifestyle, he has substantial income and assets available to him. He produces music with and for his brother Usher, he owns a recording studio, receives royalties, and owns a home and has several cars.”
Lackey and Martina will meet in court next month when the trial begins.
More from Rucuss
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Tameka Foster Loses Custody Battle in Emergency Hearing, Gets Hug From Usher [Details]
- Usher’s Brother Arrested For Beating Baby Mama And Abusing His Child
- Usher is Being Stalked By Woman Who Thinks She’s His Wife [Video]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Usher Talks to Oprah About Marriage, Sleeping With Bridesmaid & Relationship With Mom [Video]